Decoding iTEP Scores
Tests You Can Trust
Providing a high quality English education means utilizing all tools available to ensure that students are flourishing under the assigned academic curriculum.
The iTEP catalogue is here to provide English teachers with secure and accurate results to make sure that students can reach their full potential. iTEP features data mapping, home self-diagnostic tests, matriculation services, and more.
These services give English programs access to a valuable toolkit with which to measure student progress and evaluate ways to construct improved outcome objectives. iTEP test results are valid for two years from the test date.
- Efficient: A detailed virtual score report with individual assessment for linguistic sub-skills are available anywhere 6-24 hours.
- Adaptable: The family of iTEP tests is vast, comprehensive and offers customized content for secondary and postsecondary level institutions.
- Versatile: iTEP tests can be used for internal program analysis, progress evaluation, and placement, saving time English teachers would otherwise have to spend in assessments at the beginning of the year or session.
- Simple: comprehensive assessment in 90 minutes or less.
- Affordable: iTEP offers accommodating institutional prices. Contact us to receive a quote.
Individuals applying to colleges or universities must take iTEP Academic via the iTEP online testing service, or at a certified Test Center. Educational institutions such as Intensive English Programs (IEPs) often license iTEP Academic for use on their campuses.
We will help you choose the iTEP test most appropriate for your particular needs and ensure you are prepared as you decide to make the switch from other tests or start testing for the first time. Once you start using iTEP, options for sample testing and pilot projects will become available. Please contact us to get started.
iTEP test results are valid for two years from the test date.
Upon noticing the lack of progressive advancement of their citizens in the global market, in 2014 the Colombian government instituted an English language proficiency requirement for all undergraduate and graduate students as part of their university degree programs.
Prior to the pandemic, the Sheridan College ESL program created, distributed and proctored its own English language proficiency exam used to place incoming international students into the appropriate ESL course level for non-native English speakers. However, as the pandemic spread, and face-to-face interaction quickly dissipated.