Over 1,000 educational institutions around the world partner with iTEP.
What is the structure of the test?
- iTEP Foundation: Evaluates test takers at the A1-A2 (elementary) level. Skills evaluated include grammar, listening, vocabulary, and reading.
- iTEP Essential: Evaluates at the A1-B2 (intermediate) level. Skills evaluated include grammar, listening, vocabulary, and reading.
- iTEP Essential-Plus: built as an expansion of iTEP Essential, the test adds writing and speaking to the evaluated skills of iTEP Essential.
- iTEP Advanced: Evaluates at the C1-C1+ (advanced) levels. Skills evaluated include grammar, reading, listening, vocabulary, writing, and speaking.
How are the tests administered?
The iTEP tests are online and on-demand, available 24/7 with no need for scheduling. Tests can also be taken at authorized public test centers or proctored at computer labs situated in companies/schools when authorized by iTEP.
How long does a test take to complete?
- Foundation: 30 minutes
- Essential: 60 minutes (with “Plus” optional feature the time extends to 90 minutes)
- Advanced: 90 minutes
which institutions are using itep Academic?
We have partner institutions all around the world, and our list of partners is always growing. To see a current list of institutions who accept iTEP, please click here. Interested in becoming a partner school? Apply today.