Over 1,000 educational institutions around the world partner with iTEP.
What is the structure of the test?
- iTEP Foundation: Evaluates test takers at the A1-A2 (elementary) level. Skills evaluated include grammar, listening, vocabulary, and reading.
- iTEP Essential: Evaluates at the A1-B2 (intermediate) level. Skills evaluated include grammar, listening, vocabulary, and reading.
- iTEP Essential-Plus: built as an expansion of iTEP Essential, the test adds writing and speaking to the evaluated skills of iTEP Essential.
- iTEP Advanced: Evaluates at the C1-C1+ (advanced) levels. Skills evaluated include grammar, reading, listening, vocabulary, writing, and speaking.
How are the tests administered?
The iTEP tests occur online, at proctored computer labs situated in public iTEP testing centers or on-location at our client’s headquarters.
How long does a test take to complete?
- Foundation: 30 minutes
- Essential: 60 minutes (with “Plus” optional feature the time extends to 90 minutes)
- Advanced: 90 minutes