Manager of Marketing
& Online Sales
The International Test of English Proficiency (iTEP) was introduced in 2008 to modernize English language assessment with on-demand scheduling, 24-hour grading, and accurate test data. iTEP tests provide a convenient and cost-effective testing option delivered in a highly secure environment. Testing is available for universities, secondary schools, companies, independent professionals, and governments around the world.
iTEP International is headquartered in
Los Angeles, California, USA.
About the Position
iTEP is looking to hire a Manager of Marketing and Online Sales. This position is responsible overall for promoting and marketing the iTEP brand world-wide and specifically tasked with promoting, generating, and managing sales for iTEPs array of online testing and language support services.
Anticipated start date: July 1, 2021
Company’s website: www.itepexam.com
Job location: USA
Salary Range: $45,000 – 55,000
- Promoting, generating, and managing sales of iTEP’s online testing.
- Promoting, generating, and managing sales of iTEP’s online test preparation courses.
- Promoting, generating, and managing sales of iTEP’s online language support services.
- Developing and managing iTEP’s social media and external communication flow.
- Developing and managing iTEP’s marketing and publications.
- Developing and managing iTEP’s webpage including content, design, and SEO.
- Developing training materials to support iTEP’s distributors and global partners.
- Providing support to the other areas of iTEP International – Academics, Technology, Operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in online sales.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in online marketing.
- Experience with developing and managing social media campaigns.
- Experience with webpage development and SEO.
- Experience with Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Trello, and other related marketing software.
- Ability to articulate and communicate clearly within an education environment.
- Ability to guide successfully multiple projects.
- Ability to operate and communicate effectively on multiple online platforms.
- Ability to produce well-written reports in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Background in English language testing.
Strong background in educational sales
Experience in publications design.
To apply for this position, submit a letter of interest and resume in English by using the form below.