Manager of Business Development - USA
The International Test of English Proficiency (iTEP) was introduced in 2008 to modernize English language assessment with on-demand scheduling, 24-hour grading, and accurate test data. iTEP tests provide a convenient and cost-effective testing option delivered in a highly secure environment. Testing is available for universities, secondary schools, companies, independent professionals, and governments around the world.
iTEP International is headquartered in
Los Angeles, California, USA.
About the Position
iTEP is looking to hire a Manager of Business Development – USA. This position is responsible for promoting and marketing iTEP English proficiency testing – both academic and business/career exams – within the USA. This position is tasked with generating academic test sales within the education community – including universities, middle/high schools, language schools, and other institutions of learning as well as with private educational organizations and NGOs. This position is also tasked with generating business/career test sales in the fields of industry and government. Additionally, this position will generate online test sales of both academic and business/career testing targeting MOOCs and university extension programs.
The Manager of Business Development – USA will develop comprehensive sales plans targeting all market segments, and then organizing and conducting outreach efforts by phone, email campaigns, conference attendance, site visits, advertising, newsletters, social media and other platforms.
Compensation: $60,000 – $80,000 USD
Location: Los Angeles, California USA
Start Date: September 1, 2021 (or sooner if possible)
- Sales experience in the international education market segment.
- Ability to articulate and communicate clearly within both educational environment and the corporate environment.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects.
- Ability to create and give well-polished presentations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to produce well-written reports in a timely manner.
- One to three years’ experience in international educational sales.
- Familiarity with the most commonly used business software programs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Generating actionable sales plans for both academic testing and business/career testing. Following up on plans and providing detailed reporting on leads generated through conference attendance, social and professional networking, Internet research, and website inquiries.
- Providing superior support to existing iTEP customers through timely follow up on orders and inquiries, alerts to new iTEP offerings, and proactively soliciting clients’ needs.
- Marketing iTEP International products and services within the academic and business arenas.
- Developing and implementing direct mail, phone and social media campaigns for all customer segments (college partner program, hospitality, intensive English programs, pathway programs, MOOCs, university extension offices, private high schools, companies, and government agencies).
- Attending professional conferences and planning and implementing the exhibition of iTEP products at various conferences and events.
- Some domestic travel may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, submit a resume and letter of interest by using the form below