Director of Academics
The International Test of English Proficiency (iTEP) was introduced in 2008 to modernize English language assessment with on-demand scheduling, 24-hour grading, and accurate test data. iTEP tests provide a convenient and cost-effective testing option delivered in a highly secure environment. Testing is available for universities, secondary schools, companies, independent professionals, and governments around the world.
iTEP International is headquartered in
Los Angeles, California, USA.
About the Position
Job type: Full-time; exempt status
Anticipated start date: Applications will be reviewed as received and position filled as soon as possible.
Company’s website: www.itepexam.com
Job location: iTEP HQ office in Canoga Park, California (greater Los Angeles area)
Salary Range: $60,000 – $80,000 per year
Health insurance and PTO
- Overseeing all daily iTEP testing, including exam delivery, grading, reviews, and reporting.
- Managing development of new test content for iTEP’s academic and business/career exams.
- Evaluating the validity, reliability, usage levels, and relevance of all active test content for iTEP’s academic and business/career exams.
- Managing development of all online test preparation materials and classes.
- Managing all hard-copy published test preparation materials and in-person classes.
- Facilitating the hiring, training, quality control, and performance evaluations of iTEP’s professional graders.
- Directing the hiring, training, quality control, and performance evaluations of iTEP’s content developers.
- Overseeing consultants hired to develop and complete academic projects
- Executing the generation of reports and research that maintain and enhance the quality of iTEP testing.
- Developing and implementing the Academic Unit’s annual budget.
- Attending professional conferences and presenting on English language and testing topics.
- Traveling (limited) domestically to conferences and campus site visits as required.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Required: Masters in ESL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics, or a related area.
- Preferred: PhD in ESL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics, or a related area.
To apply for this position, include a letter of interest and resume with three references and apply using the form below.