Business Development Manager – Career and Business Testing
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team and drive growth in the English Language Testing market for businesses and corporations. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies, identifying new business opportunities, and building relationships with key stakeholders in the industry. This is a high-profile role that requires a results-driven individual with excellent communication, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue targets for English language testing products and services.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities across specified regions and countries, including partnerships and collaborations with US-based and global multinational corporations and growth start-ups.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including corporations, HR and Learning and Development officers, business development counterparts, online job platforms, and government organizations.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs and stay abreast of industry trends and developments.
- Work closely with the VP of Global Sales and product development team to ensure that products and services meet customer needs and market demand, and reporting to the CEO.
- Provide regular reports on sales performance, market trends, and customer feedback to senior management.
- Attend industry events and HR conferences to network with potential customers and partners.
- Collaborate with other departments, including marketing, customer service, and finance, to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field. Master’s degree or MBA with international experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in sales and business development, preferably in the education or language testing industry.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing sales strategies.
- Knowledge of the English language testing market, including key players, trends, and customer needs, is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel as required.
If you are a highly motivated and results-driven individual with a passion for global education and the future of work, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. A successful candidate must be willing to work in the Los Angeles area.
The compensation package for this position will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and qualifications, with an indicative salary range of $55,000 to $65,000 annually. In addition to a competitive base salary, the successful candidate will be eligible for the following benefits:
- Performance bonus
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Professional development opportunities
iTEP is committed to providing a positive and supportive work environment that encourages growth and development for all employees. This position is located at our offices in the Los Angeles area.