iTEP for Businesses and Professionals

Employee Assessment WHEN YOU NEED IT

In additional to academic testing for educational institutions, the International Test of English Proficiency (iTEP) has numerous options for businesses and professionals including the Au Pair, Conversation, Intern, and Business exams.

For hotels, cruise lines, and other companies within the hospitality and tourism industry we offer our iTEP Hospitality exam to assist when an English language fluency assessment is needed for hiring and advancement decisions.

We encourage you to explore our professional testing options! For more information on iTEP for on-campus testing in ESL programs contact Ana Perovano for Western Canada, or Doug Ronson in Eastern Canada at