iTEP is looking to hire an IT Coordinator. This position is responsible for providing internal support to iTEP’s online testing operations and admin system. This position is also responsible for assisting on external technical integration projects with iTEP’s clients. This position serves as the chief point of contact for both internal and external technical issues.
Salary: 50,000 – 60,000 USD – based upon experience and skill set.
Job location: Los Angeles, California (iTEP office is in Canoga Park)
Anticipated start date: June 1, 2022, or sooner
Trial period: 6 months
- Knowledge of hardware including Windows and Mac; desktop and laptop computers; Android and IOS; tablets and phones, office equipment.
- Knowledge of Google workspace, Office 365 applications, and other specialized office software.
- Knowledge of application architecture and design patterns.
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance is preferred.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Knowledge of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
Technical writing skills.
- AWS Certified.
- E-Commerce development and management.
- LMS platform development and management.
- Familiarity with VPAT, ACR, and other technology compliance related reports
- Provide Tier 1 client support on technical issues.
- Work on internal technical projects to support iTEP’s online testing and admin.
- Work on external projects to support technical integration with iTEP’s clients.
- Develop and maintain technical and user documentation for iTEP’s software products, both internally developed, and vendor supplied, as well as any procedures needed for user computers and office equipment.
- Work with developers and other stakeholders to develop requirements specifications derived from current documentation.
- Maintain hardware and software inventory, provide technical support to iTEP staff.
- Perform data reporting and analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.