The International Test of English Proficiency (iTEP) was introduced in 2008 to modernize English language assessment with on-demand scheduling, 24-hour grading, and accurate test data. iTEP tests provide a convenient and cost-effective testing option delivered in a highly secure environment. Testing is available for universities, secondary schools, companies, independent professionals, and governments around the world.
iTEP International is headquartered in
Los Angeles, California, USA.
About the Position
Content Developers report to the Academic Director and work directly with the Academic team assisting in the development of Grammar, Reading, Listening, Writing, and Speaking items, of all proficiency levels, for iTEP’s academic and business/career exams. The amount of work will depend upon demand and may be done remotely. However, it is highly important that applicants for this job have a computer and phone available to communicate with iTEP staff members when needed.
Note: Content development is contracted by iTEP on a project basis. This is not a full-time position, but periodic work throughout the year would be anticipated based upon cost and demand for content.
Compensation: based upon successful completion of projects.
- B.A./M.A. in English, TESOL, Linguistics or similar field from a regionally accredited university in the United States.
- At least two years of experience as a content developer, English writer, or proofreader.
- Be available for Zoom/Skype meetings and phone calls with the Academic team when necessary.
- Keep clear and concise communication with the Academic team to ensure proper and efficient creation and delivery of items in a timely manner.
- Keep iTEP test item development strictly confidential.
- Provide the Academic Director with expected cost and time-needed-to complete estimates in writing for each needed project.
To apply for this position, submit a resume and letter of interest by using the form below