Business Development Manager
iTEP is looking to hire a Business Development Manager – Southeast Asia. This position is responsible for promoting and marketing iTEP exams within the Southeast Asia region. This includes iTEP’s products for both academic testing and professional testing.
This position is based in Southeast Asia and will organize and conduct outreach and sales efforts by campus visits, online meetings, email campaigns, conference attendance, advertising, newsletters, social media, and other platforms.
Salary: Performance-based and commensurate upon experience.
Job location: Southeast Asia
Anticipated start date: May 1, 2022
Trial period: 6 months
- Ability to represent iTEP in the highest professional manner.
- Ability to articulate and communicate clearly within an education environment.
- Ability to create and give well-polished presentations.
- Ability to operate and communicate effectively on multiple online platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to produce well-written reports in English in a timely manner.
- Three to five years’ experience in international educational consultative sales
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Availability for travel within Southeast Asia.
- Language fluency in English.
- Familiarity with the most commonly used business software programs.
- Background in English language testing.
- Generating an actionable sales plan and campaign including exhibition at conferences in Southeast Asia for iTEP’s academic and professional exams.
- Generate direct sales in Southeast Asian countries for iTEP’s academic and professional exams.
- Plan and implement the exhibition of iTEP products at various conferences and events.
- Develop and implement targeted campaigns for all customer segments within designated markets.
- Following up on and providing detailed reports on sales leads generated through online outreach, conference attendance, social and professional networking, and website enquiries.
- Reviewing and reporting on weekly direct sales activities in Southeast Asia.
- Maintaining contact information on the iTEP CRM.
- Some domestic and international travel within the Southeast Asia region is anticipated.
- Other duties as assigned.