Business Development Associate
iTEP is looking to hire a Business Development Associate. This position is based at the iTEP HQ office in Canoga and will be responsible for providing coordination and support to a number of business-related initiatives. This includes management and communication with iTEP’s world-wide network of distributors and test centers. This also includes serving as the iTEP HQ liaison for the market of China as well as helping develop leads for potential global sales.
Salary: Performance-based and commensurate upon experience, estimated $33,000 – 42,0000 USD range.
Job location: Los Angeles, California (iTEP office is in Canoga Park)
Anticipated start date: April 15, 2022
Trial period: 6 months
- Ability to represent iTEP in the highest professional manner.
- Ability to communicate via speaking, reading, and writing in the Mandarin Chinese language.
- Ability to operate on social media platforms (Chinese and US).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Availability for some domestic and international travel.
- Language fluency in English.
- Background in English language testing.
- Background in higher education.
- Familiarity with online education.
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Familiarity with online financial software such as Quickbooks.
- Familiarity with marketing software such as InDesign, Mailchimp, etc.
- Serving as the HQ liaison to iTEP’s partners in China and around the world.
- Overseeing iTEP’s word-wide network of test centers.
- Serving as the main communications and support staff for iTEP’s world-wide network of distributors.
- Conducting market research and evaluating sales potential of iTEP exams on a country-by-country basis.
- Serving as the initial point of communication for international business development leads.
- Organizing, categorizing, and tracking all lead data with full integration into the iTEP CRM program.
- Preparing comprehensive reports in a timely manner in support of international sales activities.
- Providing support, as needed, to the sales and marketing efforts of senior management.
- Other duties as assigned.