Accounts Manager – China
The International Test of English Proficiency (iTEP) was introduced in 2008 to modernize English language assessment with on-demand scheduling, 24-hour grading, and accurate test data. iTEP tests provide a convenient and cost-effective testing option delivered in a highly secure environment. Testing is available for universities, secondary schools, companies, independent professionals, and governments around the world.
iTEP International is headquartered in
Los Angeles, California, USA.
About the Position
This sales consultant position is based in China and will organize and conduct outreach and sales efforts by campus visits, online meetings, email campaigns, conference attendance, advertising, newsletters, social media, and other platforms.
Job location: China
Salary: Performance-based and commensurate upon experience.
- Generating an actionable sales plan and campaign including
exhibition at conferences in the People’s Republic of China for iTEP’s
- Following up on and providing detailed reports on sales leads
generated through online outreach, conference attendance, social and
professional networking, and website inquiries.
- Reviewing and reporting on weekly direct sales activities in the People’s Republic of China.
- Maintaining contact information on the iTEP CRM.
- Some domestic travel within China is anticipated.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to represent iTEP in the highest professional manner.
- Ability to articulate and communicate clearly within an education environment.
- Ability to create and give well-polished presentations.
- Ability to operate and communicate effectively on multiple online platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to produce well-written reports in English in a timely manner.
- Three to five years’ experience in international educational consultative sales
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Availability for travel within China.
- Language fluency in Mandarin and English.
- Familiarity with the most commonly used business software programs.
Background in English language testing.
To apply for this position, submit letter of interest and resume in English to Minmin Li by using the form below