BES Seeks Sales Manager
Do you have a passion for international education and love working with contacts all over the world? Do you have sales experience and the ability to expand a high volume of relationships while envisioning new opportunities? BES would love to hear from you.
Boston Educational Services (BES) is a progressive education company whose flagship product is iTEP (International Test of English Proficiency), a series of convenient and affordable internet-based English language proficiency exams. BES is growing rapidly and has an immediate need for a Sales Manager. This is a full time position located near Los Angeles, CA.
Job Summary – Sales Manager:
Reporting directly to the Executive Director, our Sales Manager will create and implement strategies to increase the number of organizations, schools, and people using our tests around the world. This includes the use of promotional campaigns and leveraging relationships, such as guiding and building upon our 100 Intensive English Program clients and 22 Distributors around the world. The Sales Manager will also manage a team that recruits new college and high school partners, and works closely with our 600 existing partners to meet their needs. BES prides itself on a respectful and friendly work environment. All of our employees accept a personal responsibility for upholding these values.
- Develop detailed sales plan at least 6 months ahead
- Expand relationships with partner schools, Intensive English Programs, multinational companies, test centers, and international clients
- Research and understand competitive products in order to stress comparative advantages of iTEP
- Utilize SalesForce and Zoho CRM systems to manage leads, contacts, and follow ups
- Imagine and implement new ways to encourage students around the world to take iTEP
- Coordinate BES presence at conferences and travel to conferences from time to time
- Work with BES staff and external consultants to maximize utility of print projects, promotional campaigns, and advertising graphics
- Coordinate with external social media agency to provide content ideas and up-to-date information about company activities
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in sales, marketing, business development, or related field
- 5 years of sales experience in an education-related field, especially among colleges, universities, or ESL & Intensive English Programs
- Very computer literate, especially Microsoft Office applications and CRM software
- International study or work experience
- US citizenship or permanent residency required as per DHS regulations.
- “People-person” with good relationship management and communication skills
Dedicated commitment to the philosophy of international education is important; strong organizational and verbal/written skills required; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a busy office; positive demeanor, and dedication to the company and the products that are produced.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits: health insurance reimbursement; 12 paid vacation/sick days annually
Send résumé and cover letter to hr@iTEPonline.com.