iTEP Test Centers
Thank you for your interest in becoming a certified iTEP Test Center. Certified iTEP Test Centers are reputable organizations with secure testing facilities that administer the iTEP exams to test-takers. Test centers offer their facilities for administering the exams, including scheduling appointments for test-takers. Apply to become a certified iTEP Test Center today.
Our Certified iTEP Test Centers come from a variety of backgrounds. In general, academic and testing facilities with access to a reliable computer lab, appropriate facilities, and a secure network are encouraged to apply.
As a Certified Test Center, you will be open to the public and will be required to schedule testing dates, as well as comply with iTEP policies regarding security. This includes the use of a web camera and required proctored testing.
By offering test-takers more convenient places to access iTEP, institutions benefit not only financially but also professionally. Some of the benefits of becoming a Test Center include:
- Attracting clients to your testing site
- Gaining international exposure
- Marketing spotlights by iTEP
- Entering the vast iTEP networking community
- Make a profit and much more!
The steps to becoming a certified iTEP Test Center are easy. Simply fill out our Test Center Application Form and submit it online. You will receive a response from one of our representatives who will guide you through the approval process. If you have any questions concerning requirements and cost, please contact us.
- Internet: Broadband Internet connection: Download speed – 750 kbps minimum Upload speed – 250 kbps minimum NOTE: To see if your computer meets the Technical Requirements, go to: https://www.besexam.com/test
- Hardware: Operating System: Windows 7 or newer, Mac OS X, or ChromeBook
- Headset , microphone and webcam, keyboard, mouse
- Software: Adobe Flash Player version 10.0 or higher Verify your Flash installation here: http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ Download Flash Player here:
- http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash/ Please note: Flash is already built into Chrome browsers and updates automatically